Thursday 19 February 2009

Day 4

Day 4 went great! I didn't even feel any temptations, it was just so good. I can't wait till thats how my life is all the time! 

Day 5- I am in the process of completing day 5, its going great so far. I'm really busy today so I don't think I will have any problems- but you never know.

I really want to make it too one week at least, its been awhile since I've gone a week, while having interenet access / oppurtunities / temptations. 

I really am continuing to pray for all of you, and for myself, to walk in step with the spirit and take it in strides. I know this is possible, I just need to take it in small steps. 

I've been working out a lot and thats been helping me keep my mind off this problem. 

I feel so amazing not giving in daily. Whenever I give in I feel horrible, I feel defeated, I feel sick, recently I've just been feeling happier, and closer to God. Its wonderful! 

God bless

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about that feeling when you give in. It's probably one of the worst. So defeated. Glad we are both living in victory. Let's hope it stays that way for a long time.

    ReplyDelete